Monday, August 03, 2009

HSC thoughts #749

My trials start in 4 days. UMAT was crap. My brain wants to think about anything but studying. I am a HSC student. My life, currently, is supposed to be ALL about studying.

Pathetic.

But what isn't pathetic is this:

The blue sky is blue like blue bubble gum,
but it prays to Allah, it prays to Allah,
and like the flavour of the blue sky and the bubble gum won’t last,
so we’ve got to thank Allah before our chances go past.

I don’t wanna be a grown-up like the grown-ups I have seen,
`cause the grown-ups I have seen don’t seem to have much fun.
They don’t get down on the floor enough to pray or play with toys,
when I’m a grown-up, I won’t want to be one

Now, if I lived back at the time of the Prophet
I know that he would be different, I just know he’d find the time and
I would make him something, special like some paper planes or something,
I could race those planes with him or get a camel back ride.

I used to love this song when I was little. I haven't heard it for a looong long time. Now the only line i vaguely remember is 'the blue sky is blue like a blue bubblegum'.

No comments:

Post a Comment