Sunday, August 16, 2015

Donkey

I have another assignment due tomorrow night. It's a set of reflective papers, which were, ironically, supposed to be blogged in four hundred words over the span of six weeks. I was consistent for two of the weeks. Currently, I am finishing off the third one. I still have three more to go. This is due tomorrow night. I am screwed. If I did one reading everyday, taking some notes, and writing the pot at the end of the week, it would have taken me an hour a day, maximum. Now it shall be an allnighter. This is for the future you, L, please learn from your mistakes. The awesome thing about being married is that you can go on unreasonable rants and take out all of your stresses on someone else. Mr H is excellent at handling my rants.

Now - caffeine and eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment