Thursday, June 28, 2018

snippet

I am on my second cup of caffeinated beverage for the day (not counting the chai latte I had around 11 AM, because apparently chai latte does not have caffeine!) which munching on carrot sticks. I am completing a task I was given by a teacher who has paid me for the work I am currently doing. She has already paid me so I do need to finish it. I am enjoying it though. I like this idea of working from home using my skill set - prep work for other teachers and tutoring. I am also currently doing some casual days at schools. Alhamdulillah, I feel like I am exactly where I want to be in terms of my time. I am busy but loving it.

However, I do need to wash my hair sometime. I can't remember when the last time was that I actually washed it properly, which is never a good sign.

Still to do:
- Wednesday-Friday prep
- Fill out all childcare forms

No comments:

Post a Comment