Monday, July 02, 2018

Adulting


  • Sorting out paperwork is so annoying, especially when none of it is on paper and requires you to call up several numbers and waste hours.
  • I have not learnt to be any less messy than I was when I was a teenager (according to my mum). I still have things all over the floor. I swear I clean my room! It just gets messy almost straight away. I don't know how. 
  • Poop is not disgusting. It is a research sample that provides useful data about your baby. Is she sick? Is she teething? Should you not have shared the chocolate cupcake that you had for breakfast with your toddler?
  • Chocolate and a caffeinated hot beverage is key to sanity and survival. 
  • A sick baby is so much worse than a sick mum. My general flu-y symptoms can be addressed with said chocolate and caffeinated hot beverage, but when M gets sick, she gets off food, hangs off me 24/7 and is just generally annoying and terrible. I really hope she doesn't get sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment