Friday, August 08, 2008

Draft #3

I slept about ten hours last night, yet the whole day my eyes have been sore and tired to the point that I dozed off while talking to people. The sleep in the long train rides did not satisfy them, nor the half-an-hour nap during a free period. It was worrying me so much that I actually went to a doctor. Obviously, he said there's nothing wrong with them. :S Its better to be safe than sorry. Once, an optometrist told me I don't cry enough, (He said my eyes should be wet more frequently.. but same thing.) and that's why my eyes are drier than normal people. LOL.


So anyway, I was at the library today, and there was this girl sitting next to me, who constantly kept glancing at my screen. Not that there was anything to look at. (:0) But it still violated my rights! I tried giving her the look, the smile, the fidgeting. She still kept glancing. So I started doing the same because chorer mon beshir bhag shomoy pulish pulish hoy. But she wasn't doing anything that should be dobbed about either. I got bored after a while.


Half way through reading Emma, now. Its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, although Miss Bates can get quite tedious at times.


Meh. Eyes hurting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment