- You cannot, ever, change the past. So, while you are in the present, don't do anything, that you know with certainty, that you will regret in the future.
- If you take a decision that you believe to be the best at one particular point, know that it is okay. Even if the result doesn't turn out as you expect.
- Try your best, or maybe, try to try your best. Nothing in this world is guaranteed. But if you don't try to try your best, you will have no excuses against your future self's regret.
- Everything is relative. You will always be a little smarter than someone and a little more stupid than someone else. Everything is a gift and a test from Allah, and you can only work with what you have.
- Don't intentionally hurt people. But know that you can never make every single person happy. And that is okay.
- Implement little, positive changes in your life, every day.
- Know that you can die at any moment.
Thursday, November 07, 2013
Lessons for the future
Posted by L at 11/07/2013 02:28:00 PM