Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Quick thoughts

I'm alone. I can't remember when I was alone for more than a couple of minutes last (including toilet trips). I am really enjoying the feel of the mattress on my back and the fan on my hair. My kids are downstairs with their dad and his family, and I decided to take this alone time and let them watch TV with the adults. Bad decision? Probably... but I can't be bothered with effort right now. Which makes me wonder whether I can actually homeschool like I planned to, for the first 3 years of my kids' schooling. I am a very inconsistent person. I have lots of ideas that I would like to execute, and I do start to execute them, but I stop after the first few hurdles. Which makes me worry about how I will parent my girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment