Tuesday, June 22, 2010

dum di dum

Saturday morning
When it’s not raining
And the sun is out of its shell
My mind flutters
The words it utters
Make up a story to tell.

The words close my eyes
To reality’s lies
My dreams will suffice
To bring a new sunrise.

There goes another instant rhyme, put into a tune, since no one is around to hear it. By the way, I know that it is not Saturday. My exams finished on Saturday. Its Tuesday today.


I had a lot of plans before the holidays, and hopefully, I will start on those soon - possibly next week. I want to learn a bit more about the Palestine/Israel conflict, about the history of Islam since prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) death and about the two concepts that Islam and the west have major problems right now: Jihad and Hijab. Hopefully, I will regularly update my thoughts on these matters. If you have an opinion (based on solid sources, not on prejudice and presumptions), please feel free to comment. If you have any suggestions for a starting point, feel free to comment too!



No comments:

Post a Comment