Thursday, May 16, 2013

Things that piss me off

In no particular order.

- People who are dissatisfied with things they can't change.
- People who are dissatisfied with things they can change, but instead of changing them, just complain about them. To others. Personal blogs/diaries/God doesn't count.
- When people who critique society in order for others to notice what it is that they can change even though they think they cannot are labelled as complainers.
- Overtly materialistic people.
- Directing strong words towards one particular person in order to inflict pain.
- People who keep falling out on their responsibilities for stupid reasons. I know, I know, I am one of them. I piss myself off too.
- Adults who are yet to snap out of their teenage state.
- Teenagers.
- When the house is messed up ten minutes after I have cleaned it, by an 11 month old kid.
- When that particular 11 month old kid refuses to fall asleep during her nap time.
- People who care way too much about social expectations, and lose themselves in the process.
- Jealousy.
- People who make a lot of mistakes yet are unforgiving towards others.
- The blue pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment