Thursday, September 17, 2009

I learnt the truth on the 17th

Yesterday may have been the night.

I woke up this morning and saw that everything was covered in mist. The sun was not as bright as it usually is. Its still quite a comfortable temperature. So yesterday may have been the night.

And I spent most of it sleeping.

I hate feeling regretful, yet I bring it upon me over and over again. HSC is only a month away now, yet I have so many things to do I doubt I'll be able to finish. I'm still wasting time. It'll hit me on the 16th of December. I know this for a fact but why am I still heedless to it?

দলা পাকানো কাগজ ও চুমোয় ভরা মগজ নিয়ে ঘুমোও,
মেঘের বেগে রেগে গিয়ে অসম্ভবের সম্ভাবনা ড্রিমাও,
তাও না হলে কাওকে বলে বিষন্নতার ছলে বসে ঝিমাও,
বা অন্য কিছু ধন্য করার আশায় মাথায় চিন্তা ঠাসা থামাও।

ইচ্ছে করছে বিষন্নতার ছলে বসে ঝিমাইতে। ধুর!

No comments:

Post a Comment