Saturday, September 04, 2010

'Fragmentary Blue's

Disclaimer: This post is not worth reading unless you want to waste your time behind pure wastage of time.




Broken hearted rhythms tap into my mind,
They wonder through this puzzle, trying hard to find
Any broken bits or a little bit of crack -
Subtle clues to tell them what I lack.
They slowly walk all over this hidden piece of stone,
Scribbling vigorously the times when I'm alone;
Poking with their sticks, digging, beginning to ponder
Why this is turning out to be a blunder.

Product of pseudo-depression the night before an exam.

Its a cloudy day. I don't feel like doing anything today, yet I have a lot of things to do today. Was it the Night of Power last night? I hope not.

I have a lot of things to do this week. Chemistry, Optics, Physics to study for, Eid to prepare for, Ramadan to use.

I have a lot of things to do this month

I have a lot of things to do this year.

I have a lot of things to do for the rest of my life. First - I need to figure out what to do with it though...

Two of my best friends' birthdays are coming up. Amazingly, both of their birthdays are on the same day - 12th September. One is exactly two years younger than the other.

Since I have nothing to say, I shall stop wasting your precious time. But then, since you kept reading after the disclaimer, I suppose you wanted to waste your time.

P.S: Did you know that Frost wrote a poem on 'blue'?

Why make so much of fragmentary blue
In here and there a bird, or butterfly,
Or flower, or wearing-stone, or open eye,
When heaven presents in sheets the solid hue?

Since earth is earth, perhaps, not heaven (as yet)--
Though some savants make earth include the sky;
And blue so far above us comes so high,
It only gives our wish for blue a whet.

Beautiful!

2 comments: