Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Windows open freeze dreams in the head

I thought this one would be my 100th post, but according to my dashboard, I've already written it. So, Sadly, this is my 101st post. I guess 101 is good enough. At least its a palindrome!

I'm not feeling very well today. Emotionally and physically, I am feeling burdened down. Of course, I brought this upon myself. The Melbourne trip and the LC caused a lot of sleeplessness, and I can't sleep during the night now. I think I've also caught some sort of virus. I had weird dreams last night, and I kept waking up.

And my spirit was heightened by the same things that caused all the physical tiredness. But I didn't try hard enough to keep it up.

Anyway, its nearly midday and I'm tired. I should go clean up. I was looking to download Dawud Wharnsby songs. I came across one that matches my current state word by word.

I'm trying to find some place to breathe,
But I'll just skip that for now.
You're phoning, talking, emailing, knocking me down.
How long should I stay around?

And it's leaving me tired this morning.
Windows open freeze me out of bed.
And it's leaving me crazed, emotions flail with no warning,
And I'm watching someone else move into my head.

I'm trying to find the right time to leave,
But I'll, just skip lunch for now.
Lonely and closed and I think we all know why.
Should I give up before you start to try?

And it's leaving me tired this morning.
Windows open freeze dreams in the head.
And it's leaving me crazed, emotions flare with no warning,
And I'm watching someone else move into my bed.

And it's leaving me tired and I'm warning.
Windows open freeze my hands on the ledge.
And it's leaving me sad that you just can�t see the morning.
And I'm watching each night fall now, upon edge.

I'm trying to find the right time to leave,
But I'll stare out the window for now.
You're sleeping there still so unaware.
I'm getting dressed without a sound.

And it's leaving me tired this morning.
Windows open freeze me out of bed.
And it's leaving me dazed, and I reflect on the warning,
As I'm watching someone else move into my bed.
Move into my head.
Move into my bed.


Ugh. Need some time to sort myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment