Sunday, January 10, 2010

10.01.10




Every time start to write, something always has to happen. Either my mum calls me, or there's a kid trying to climb on my lap to touch the mouse, or I'm hungry. Its been ten days since I wrote my last post yet it seems like weeks! And since I have a headache now, and since my urge to write decreased dramatically as soon as I started writing --- Quick updates!!

1. I watched Titanic for the first time in my life!
2. I've also watched Chocolat and had a craving for both chocolate and Johnny Depp.
3. I've watched about half an hour of Slumdog Millionaire and Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Snowman's movies hate me. They loath me. So they stop working when things start to get interesting.
4. I watched my first R18+ movie: Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I wish I hadn't.
5. I started my fitness regime again!
6. I am beginning to get a bit more organised - thanks to you-know-who-you-are. And its exciting!
7. I helped ma cook Korola today. I think its called bitter melon in English, but that just sounds bad. Its actually very nice. The first rhyme I wrote was about this vegetable. But its too embarrassing to mention here... or anywhere else. 
8. I actually am looking forward to starting university.
9. The look in Leonardo DiCaprio's eyes in Titanic is irreplaceable.
10. Eyes, in general, are beautiful, and interesting. Vision Science - here I come! :)
11. I have never before associated 'responsible' with 'me', until last night.
12. Its so hot here. Right here, in our area, its 32.7 degrees right now, and its rising.
13. I hope I get a call soon from AC. I really need some $$.

ps: I love today's date. :D

1 comment:

  1. Forget his eyes, every time I see DeCaprio I think "this guy desparately needs some facial hair."

    ReplyDelete