Monday, May 16, 2011

Note to self: REMEMBER

The last few days were crazy. I often found myself inside my head like I haven't been for quite a while. The reason is of course that I had a LOT of things to do, and so, as usual, my body, mind and soul wanted to forget all about it quite forcefully.
But, one of the exams is over - the big one - it was worth 90%. I was dreading it so much that I left studying till very, very late. The assignment that was worth 25% was submitted today, alhamdulillah. At one point I thought I would give up and not finish it at all. But alhamdulillah, this morning, I had a creative surge of energy and I started writing my report like I would blog (as per the original plan!).

Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.

Also, I took two (good) decisions. InshaAllah I can stick to them.

Also, next term's subjects are almost sorted out. And I will not be a year behind after all. :)

Favouritest verse of the Qur'an right now: "Therefore remember Me, and I will remember you, and be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me." (2: 152)

No comments:

Post a Comment